Voice Lessons in Inwood, NY
Would you like to take voice lessons with a teacher in or near NYC? If so, contact us today!
We'll get to know a little bit about you and match you with a great teacher to start your voice lessons.
Watching a great Singer perform might look like magic, but it's something you can learn too. A good voice teacher, practice, and a little elbow grease is all that's needed to start mastering genres like rockabilly, gospel, blues, rock or jazz.
You have your choice of taking a 45, 60 , or 90 voice minute lesson. If at any point you feel you need a longer lesson just let your teacher know.
Receive Quality Voice Lessons at a Nearby NYC Teacher's Studio or in the Comfort of Your Home
It couldn't be easier! Voice lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of NYC.
Start learning the voice and having fun! Call us at (212) 537-6746 and talk to one of our friendly staff.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Locations throughout the greater Inwood area: Take voice lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Request a Inwood voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the voice lessons when you want, without being penalized.
Education: Bachelor of Arts in Musical Theatre Performance (BA), Jacksonville University 
Influences: Musical theater/Jazz: Sarah Brightman (when I was 10 years old), Ella..
Education: Master of Music in Music Performance (MM), New York University 
Education: vocal arts (M.M.), Bard College Conservatory 
Education: Bachelor of Music with an emphasis on Opera Performance (Bachelor), The Boston Conservatory of Music 
Influences: Audra McDonald, Kristin Chenoweth, Kelli O'Hara, Mirelle Freni, Rebecca Luker
Education: Masters of Music in Opera Performance (Voice) (MM), Indiana University - Jacobs School of Music 
Laura is a wonderful and committed teacher. She has high expectations and works diligently to help her students. She is enthusiastic and patient. My son, who has high functioning autism, has made huge strides in his drumming technique and willingness to take gentle correction.Sara - New York, NY Teacher: Laura J.
About the Voice
Vibrato adds richness to the tone. Faster vibratos are possible without perceived "damage" to the note as the frequency of the note increases; slow vibrato is necessary for low frequencies in order to allow the full waveform to propagate before altering its frequency.