Voice Lessons in Midtown, NY
Singers like Christina Aguilera, Joni Mitchell and Brian Johnson didn't become great overnight. A trained voice teacher is a must if you really want to improve.
Voice Lessons in Your Home, Office or NYC based Teacher's Studio
At Encore Music, we understand that a relaxed environment ensures a positive experience. You can take voice lessons at your home, your office, or at a teacher's studio, whichever you find most comfortable.
We use your preferred availability to match you with the kind of voice teacher that will be best.
Your dream of being able to sing doesn't have to be just a dream anymore! Contact Encore Music Lessons, and we'll match you with a voice teacher in NYC right away!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of voice teachers in Midtown, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
- Request a Midtown voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a voice lesson length that fits your budget .
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Midtown area. Take voice lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Voice lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
Education: Bachelor of Arts in Musical Theatre Performance (BA), Jacksonville University 
Influences: Musical theater/Jazz: Sarah Brightman (when I was 10 years old), Ella..
Education: Master of Music in Music Performance (MM), New York University 
Education: Vocal Performance and Pedagogy (Master of Music), Westminster Choir College 
Influences: My influences here range from Rodgers and Hammerstein and Rodgers and Hart, to..
Education: Bachelor of Music Technology w/Concentration in Composition (BM ), Duquesne University School of Music 
Education: vocal arts (M.M.), Bard College Conservatory 
I am a true beginner. I recently joined my Church choir because I enjoy singing but was quite timid because I had no previous musical training. I wanted take singing lessons to improve my choir performance. I found Rebecca through Encore, and have been working with Recbecca for almost 2 months now. I must say that I have enjoyed every minute. Rebecca is a kind, patient, instructor who takes care to teach with excellence and sensitivity. She places a strong emphasis on technique and works hard to bring out the best in her students. My singing AND my confidence in choir has improved significantly. Rebecca has been a Godsend! She has my highest recommendation.Kristin Teacher: Rebecca T.
About the Voice
Vibrato is a technique used by singers (and many instrumentalists; for instance, string instruments that are played with a bow can produce vibrato tones) in which a sustained note actually wavers very quickly and consistently between a very slightly higher and a lower pitch, giving the note a slight quaver.