Voice Lessons in Uniondale, NY
Ready to learn more about voice lessons with a great teacher? Call Encore Music Lessons today and start making your dream come true!
We match students with great teachers for voice lessons in the Long Island area.
Despite what you might think, anybody can learn to sing. All you need is practice, determination, and a good voice teacher to explain the intricacies of singing in the style of greats like Elton John, Annie Lenox or Ben Folds.
For your convenience, voice lessons can be either 45, 60, or 90 minutes long. If you ever need more time, no problem.
Voice Lessons in Your Area - in Your Home or Long Island based Teacher's Studio
To ensure that you get the most from your voice lessons, you can choose to receive instruction at your home, your workplace, or at a teacher's studio nearby.
Start studying the voice today! Call us at (516) 568-4942 and talk to one of our friendly staff.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the voice lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of voice instructors in Uniondale , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Voice lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
- Request a Uniondale voice teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Student Registration is Free!
Influences: Luther Vandross, Stevie Wonder, Toby Lightman, Michael Jackson, Javier Colon,..
Education: Bachelor of Music in Music Education (Vocal Emphasis) (BM), The Hartt School of Music @ The University of Hartford 
Influences: Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin, Billie Holiday, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder
Education: Music Education (MA), Lehman College 
Influences: Luciano Pavarotti, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, Joan Southerland, John Berry
Education: Master of Music Condcuting (MM), Baylor University 
Wendy has done an outstanding job encouraging my 15 son in his pursuit to front his band. She is enthusiastic, patient and knowledgeable! She understands that teens may not be ready to share their voices and patiently encourages them. She is kind, upbeat and professional. I highly recommend Wendy for students of any age.Deborah Teacher: Wendy P.
Most Searched for Areas for Voice Lessons in Uniondale
Voice lessons are also available in the following areas:
- Long Beach