Trisha F. , Piano Teacher , Dupage County
Influences: I have been influenced by some of the major classical composers such as Bach and Beethoven. I have also been greatly inspired and motivated by every piano teacher I have had in my life; especially Dr. Razaq.
Everyone has the right to learn piano weather you're a kid or an adult. It's never too late! I find this instrument to be enjoyable, theraputic and sophisticated. Weather you're an inspiring professional pianist or simply looking for a new hobby, my goal is to serve your needs and have fun!
Elementary School, Pre-teen, Teenage, Adult
To inquire about Piano lessons with Trisha, please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (312) 377-6663.
- I currently am a teacher at a fine arts magnet school in Chicago. I teach general music and chorus.
- I am currently working on my masters at Vandercook College of Music in Chicago.
- Graduated, Vocal Music Education (Bachelors), Augustana College 
- Dean's List, Augustana College 
- You can usually find me on stage at various theater houses in Chicago! [January, 2012]
Student Reviews for Trisha
(0 out of 5 stars)
Piano lesson Gift Certificates make great gifts. You can get them in packages of 4, 6, 8, 12, or 16 lessons.
If you need the certificate instantly we can send it to you by email as a PDF file. If you'd prefer the old-fashioned way, we'd be glad to mail it either to you or to the person who'll be taking lessons.
About the Piano
Upright pianos, also called vertical pianos, are more compact because the frame and strings are placed vertically, extending in both directions from the keyboard and hammers.