Renata O. , Piano Teacher , Hudson County
Influences: Solo Performance and ensembles performances. Studying wit great teachers. Going to live performances.
Renata also teaches piano
Its important to help a student grow and develop learning an instrument through commitment and patience. It is also imperative to always be inspired with playing your instrument whether it come from watching performances, listening to recordings, or your own improvement.
Elementary School, Pre-teen, Teenage, Adult
To inquire about Piano lessons with Renata, please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (201) 546-5568.
- I have been teaching beginner piano since 2006. Teaching theory, performance pieces and technique.
- As a violin teacher I teach technique, theory, and various performance pieces. I use Suzuki method, fiddle pieces, classical repertoire, etudes and exercises.
- Debut Orchestra (L.A.)
American Youth Symphony (L.A.)
- Torrance Symphony (L.A.)
- Mesto Ethnic Orchestra (L.A.)
- Paul Turner Jazz Orchestra (L.A.)
- Graduated, Music in Violin Performance (BA), Bradley University 
- Marcia Henry Liebenow [2000 - 2004]
- Grigory Kalinovsky [2009 - 2010]
Student Reviews for Renata
(0 out of 5 stars)
Renata teaches in-home lessons, but also teaches from a studio.