My personal approach and philosophy to teaching students involves positive feedback and sharing my knowledge from 44 years of experience of playing and studying the cello. It is important for the student to feel good about studying the cello or piano.
Hopefully, the student will also be able to apply the knowledge gained from my tutelage to other aspects of life.
Working on fundamental skills is extremely important for all students. Choosing pleasing musical selections is also necessary for the healthy musical growth of the individual.
To inquire about lessons with Peter, please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (800) 417-4620.
- Graduated, Masters in Music Performance: Cello (MM), State University of Stony Brook 
- Graduated, Bachelor of Music in Cello Performance (BM), Univeristy of Southern California 
- Gabor Rejto [1972 - 1975]
- Bernard Greenhouse [1977 - 1978]
- Lynn Harrell [1975 - 1977]
- MM in Education: Strings, Queens College 
- Heifetz Award - Univeristy fo Southen California 
Student Reviews for Peter
(0 out of 5 stars)