Influences: Ella Fitzgerald, Elly Ameling, Beyonce, Chet Baker, Alicia Keys, Billy Joel, Maria Callas, Michael Jackson, Ileana Cortubas, Mirella Freni, Chuck Berry, Angelika Kirschlager, Mariusz Kwiecien, Juan Diego Florez, Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Angela Gheorghiu, Peggy Lee, Lucienne Boyer, Nina Simone, Mandy Patankin, Patty LuPone, Audra MacDonald, Barbara Streisand, Christina Aguilera, Mina, Mildred Bailey
Elisabeth also teaches piano
I have always loved making music and singing, and sharing the art of music with others. I teach care and cultivation of excellence in one's unique vocal instrument, healthy and graceful expansion of range, breath capacity, and focus. Great singing is born from dedicated, conscientious practice, belief in one's gifts, and a commitment to cultivating and nurturing them. Questions are welcome.
Elementary School, Pre-teen, Teenage, Adult
To inquire about lessons with Elisabeth, please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (800) 417-4620.
- New York Gilbert and Sullivan Players (Pirates of Penzance, The Mikado, HMS Pinafore, Patience, Iolanthe, Ruddigore, Utopia Limited) [2009 - 2013]
- Ivoryton Playhouse, CT (The Full Monty, Godspell) [2009 - 2010]
- Waterbury Symphony, CT (Messiah, Vivialdi Gloria), Naugatuck Valley College (Voice Faculty Adjunct) [2007 - 2010]
- International Institute of Vocal Arts, Chiari, Italy (Faust, L'Incoronazion di Poppea) [2006 - 2006]
- Festival Lyrique en Mer, Belle-Ile, France(Don Giovanni, Fallstaff) [2006 - 2007]
- Jarvis Conservatory, Napa, CA (Il Barberillo de Lavapies) [2005 - 2005]
- Graduated, Master of Music in Vocal Performance (Master of Music), Manhattan School of Music 
- Trish McCaffrey [2005 - 2010]
- Seth Riggs 
Seminars and Workshops Attended:
- Bay Area Summer Opera Theater Institute, San Francisco Conservatory 
- Songfest, Songfest, Los Angeles 
- Professional Musical Theater Workshop, Manhattan School of Music 
- Spoleto Arts Symposium, Spoleto, Italy 
- Certified Music Teacher, Music Together 
- East Bay Opera League Award - Oakland Lyric Opera 
- National Tour -Pirates of Penzance [March, 2013]
- National Tour- The Mikado [May, 2013]
- Les Bandits - "Debut" 
Student Reviews for Elisabeth
(5.0 out of 5 stars)
Serious but fun - October 24, 2012
By Jumi, Zurich Switzerland, Voice Lessons
During my 3-months stay in NYC, I took voice lessons with Elisabeth. She was such a nice, fun and professional teacher, I always enjoyed going to her lessons. In the past, I used to sing only pop music but thank to her I learned that classical songs were really beautiful and fun to sing, too! When my mother visited me in NYC, she also took a few lessons with Elisabeth and was very enthused as well. I really miss Elisabeth's voice lessons!
Voice Lessons - October 17, 2012
By Nicole - Spring Valley, NY, Voice Lessons
I am very pleased with Elisabeth and my son looks forward to attending his voice lessons with her. She is very patient and works very well with my son. I highly recommend her.
1. Closer Than Ever by Maltby and Shire