Influences: David Gilmour, Tony Iommi, Ritchie Blackmore, Kirk Hammett, Marty Friedman, Alex Lifeson, Steve Rothery, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Muddy Waters, B.B. King, Albert King, Robert Johnson.
Influences: Rick Wright, Elton John, Peter Gabriel, Brian Eno.
I enjoy covering the basics, then getting deeper into the core of learning the instrument. To the beginner or intermediate student, I demonstrate technique of performing, lend tips on how to correct mistakes, and show how to further their experience while developing his or her own style. To the advanced student, I work to fine-tune, enhance, and polish up their skills. I'm flexible, laid back in my approach, and always passionate about helping those who need it. The best advice I give is "you get out of what you put into it." Thus, I do my best to give my students the key to open doors of musical knowledge.
Elementary School, Pre-teen, Teenage, Adult
To inquire about lessons with Robert, please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (800) 417-4620.
- I have approximately seven years teaching experience with a wide range of students: from young children, teens, and adults. [2006 - 2013]
- Graduated, Bachelor of Arts in Musical Studies (B.A.), William Paterson University 
Seminars and Workshops Attended:
- MEIEA Annual Music Industry Convention, MEIEA 
- Certificate of Recognition for Outstanding Achievement, for Significant Contributions to the Arts and Humanities of Union County - Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders 
- [January, 2013]
Student Reviews for Robert
(0 out of 5 stars)
1. The Cheap Vibes - Emotional Breakdown
2. The Cheap Vibes - Love You Mean