Influences: Phil Woods, Kenny Garret, Jean-Michel Goury.
Dennis also teaches clarinet and flute
My teaching philosophy centers itself around performing and improvisation. In order to interpret the music, a player must be able to improvise in the style of the piece, whether it be Jazz or Classical or Folk Rock, etc.
Students must have an outlet in which to express themselves, otherwise the music they learn is meaningless. Thus, I provide opportunities for my students to play with and for one another in the form of rehearsals and recitals.
Elementary School, Pre-teen, Teenage, Adult
To inquire about lessons with Dennis , please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (800) 417-4620.
- Boston Arts Academy Woodwind instructor, Saturday Program [2003 - 2004]
- Freelance Private Instruction: Paris, France [2004 - 2007]
- Teaching Assistant and Student of Pedagogy and Saxophone with Jean-Michel Goury, Professor of Saxophone at Senior Regional Conservatory of Boulogne-Billancourt [2004 - 2007]
- Member/Cofounder of several groups: Skyline Quintet (Dance/Jazz Band), Back Bay Saxophone Quartet, Sounds In Bloom [2004 - Present]
- Graduated, Diplome d'Etudes Musicales (DEM (French Graduate Performance Diploma)), Conservatoire National de Region Boulogne-Billancourt 
- Kenneth Radnofsky [2000 - 2004]
- Jean-Michel Goury [2004 - 2007]
- Artist Diploma - Longy School of Music 
- Artist Diploma 
Student Reviews for Dennis
(0 out of 5 stars)
Dennis 's Studio