Influences: The list is too long. But for the record I teach both electric and upright bass.
I am about reaching the goals of where the student wants to be and beyond. If someone wants to be a professional, I will provide the necessary tools to get there. If someone wants to just have fun and play around with their friends, i will provide the basics so that the student can feel comfortable in most situations. I basically teach theory, technique, and good interpretational skills. These three things will get any musician where they want to be.
Elementary School, Pre-teen, Teenage, Adult
To inquire about lessons with Timothy, please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (800) 417-4620.
- I have taught students on upright and electric bass for over ten years. I cover most genres from classical to punk to hip-hop to country. [1996 - Present]
- I have been a professional bass player for over ten years. A short list of names and groups I have played with are listed below:
- John Zorn [2007 - Present]
- Ruins [2006 - Present]
- Yusef Lateef [1996 - Present]
- Stanley Jordan [1998 - 1999]
- Graduated, Bachelor of Music in Bass Performance (BM), University of Massachusetts at Amherst 
- Archie Shepp [1995 - 1997]
- Umass Performance [1993 - 1997]
Student Reviews for Timothy
(0 out of 5 stars)