Frankie P. , Guitar Teacher , Essex County
Influences: Warren Haynes, Zakk Wylde, Eddie Van Halen, Eric Clapton, Prince, Tony Iommi, Nuno Bettencourt, Ace Frehley, Dimebag, Albert Lee, Mark Morton, Jimmy Page, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Angus Young, Robert Johnson, Kirk Hammett, etc...
Frankie also teaches piano and saxophone
Learning to play guitar is a challenge, but with lessons it becomes a rewarding lifelong enjoyment. I received my Master's in Music Education from Boston University and my Bachelor's from Berklee College of Music. I have been playing for 26 years and teaching private lessons for 11 years. I teach several styles including Rock, Classical, Jazz, Country and Metal from the beginner to the most advanced. The lessons will help you learn to play guitar by using chord diagrams, theory, charts, examples and exercises, as well as anything you hear on the radio and want to learn.
Elementary School, Pre-teen, Teenage, Adult
To inquire about Guitar lessons with Frankie, please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (617) 715-3504.
- Director of Curriculum and Program Development / Lead Instructor at the Marblehead and Salem Schools of Music 
- I have done a lot of session work for several different genres of music. I have had the pleasure of working with some of the most professional people in the business. 
- I have also worked as Event Staff and Venue Security for such artists as Madonna, U2, Kelly Clarkson, The Who, and Aerosmith. 
- Graduated, Bachelor of Arts in Biology (BA), West Virginia University 
- Graduated, Master's of Music in Music Education (MM), Boston University 
- Graduated, Bachelor of Music in Music Production & Engineering (BM), Berklee College of Music 
- Jon Finn [2004 - 2005]
- David Newsam [2003 - 2006]
- Joe Stump [2005 - 2006]
- Robin Stone [2003 - 2004]
- Berklee Achievment Scholarship - Berklee College of Music 
- Don Puluse Award for Outstanding Musicianship - Berklee College of Music 
- Leatherpig - "Letherpig" 
- Tobacco Mosaic - "From Mountains to Molehills" 
- Die 77 - "Low Down" 
- Tobacco Mosaic - "A Stitch in Time" 
- Tobacco Mosaic - "Dear Mom" 
- Tobacco Mosaic - "A Sprinkling for the May Queen" 
- Tobacco Mosaic - "Horseapple" 
- Tobacco Mosaic - "Step in Line" 
- The Berklee Achievement-based Scholarship [2004 - 2006]
- Music Production Departmental Scholarship 
Student Reviews for Frankie
(5.0 out of 5 stars)
Frankie is a great teacher! - December 9, 2009
By DIANE - MELROSE, MA, Guitar Lessons
I took lessons with Frankie this year, and due to the economy had to stop, and I was bummed. I love his approach to starting you out right from the notes and getting you to understand the guitar in all aspects. He has a gentle soul, which helps when you are learning and keep making mistakes! I would highly recommend Frankie for anyone looking to learn or better their playing!