Daniel was most recently described by Tim Page with the Washington Post as a “funny, exuberant and enormously likable” Papageno during Summer Opera Theater’s performance of The Magic Flute. Previously, the Post critiqued Daniel in Opera Theatre of Northern Virginia’s Barber of Seville as a “bright and bouncy” Figaro who delivered his lines with “aplomb.” Daniel has performed as a young artist in the Studio Programs of El Paso Opera, Kentucky Opera and Portland Opera. He has sung the roles of Sharpless in Madama Butterfly, Sid in Albert Herring, Figaro in The Marriage of Figaro, Belcore in L’elisir d’amore, Jupiter in Orphée aux enfers, Dr. Falke in Die Fledermaus, Bottom in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Masetto in Don Giovanni, Schaunard in La Boheme, the Clock in L’Enfant et les Sortileges, Mandarin in Turandot and Haushofmeister in a world premiere of Dorian Gray. Daniel has had the distinct pleasure of singing with The Metropolitan Opera, Washington National Opera, Fort Worth Opera, Kentucky Opera, Bel Cantanti Opera, Amarillo Opera, Crested Butte Opera, Opera Southwest, Waco Lyric Opera, Concert Royal, Ash Lawn Opera Festival and Seagle Music Colony. He was a finalist for Dallas and El Paso Opera Guild Competitions, the NATS Singer of the Year Competition and the NATSAA National Competition. Daniel resides in New York City and is a doctoral student of Shirley Close at Florida State University.
Elementary School, Pre-teen, Teenage, Adult
To inquire about lessons with Daniel, please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (800) 417-4620.
- Daniel has taught voice lessons for over 10 years to singers of all ages and all singing styles. His lessons are fun and engaging while effectively improving: *breath support *passaggio *vowel formation *jaw, neck, shoulder and/or tongue tension *posture *pitch *dynamic range *musicality [2004 - 2014]
- Degreee is in progress, Vocal Performance (DM (ABD)), Florida State University
- Shirley Close [2010 - 2014]
- Winner: National Association of Teacher's of Singing Artist Award - NATS 
- Prince Igor at the Metropolitan Opera [March, 2014]
- Jacksonville Seminole Club [2013 - 2014]
Student Reviews for Daniel
(0 out of 5 stars)
1. Don Juan's Serenade
2. Doctoral Recital