Influences: Many artists from Beethoven to Keith Jarrett to Elton John.
Brandon also teaches bass and guitar
I graduated from Berklee College of Music in 2007 with a degree in Music Education. As a pianist, bassist, and vocalist, I have years of performance experience with several different jazz and rock groups. I also have been teaching guitar for several years to beginners of all ages! In addition to private music lessons, I am a public school music teacher with 4 years of experience. I have taught in a classroom setting at an elementary, middle school, and high school level. I am a fan of all different styles of music, but metal, rock, pop, and jazz are my favorites to listen to, perform, and teach.
Elementary School, Pre-teen, Teenage, Adult
To inquire about lessons with Brandon, please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (800) 417-4620.
- Oceanside Public Schools (Oceanside, NY)- I have been a teacher in this district since September 2010.
- Pickering Middle School (Lynn, MA)- I spent 2 years teaching general music, keyboards, and directing the school chorus at this urban school.
- Norwood Public Schools (Norwood, MA)- I worked here as a substitute music teacher at the elementary and middle school level, teaching both general music and chorus.
- Methuen Public Schools (Methuen, MA)- This was my student teaching experience. Here I taught and assisted elementary through high school, covering general music, band, and chorus at each grade level.
- Private Music Instructer- I have been teaching private music lessons on piano, bass, guitar and vocals since college to both children and adults.
- Graduated, Bachelor of Music in Music Education (BM), Berklee College of Music 
Student Reviews for Brandon
(0 out of 5 stars)