Suzanne is a stage director, musician and teacher living in New York. Suzanne's work with new plays and re-imagined classic texts utilizes movement, music, and imagery, exploring the mythos of our own time. She received her BA as a recipient of the Founders Scholarship to Chapman University in California and is currently an MFA Directing candidate with The New School for Drama. Additionally, Suzanne has worked with the Virginia Avenue Project, a non-profit that pairs at risk kids with mentor artists in the development of original plays. She has served as Co-Artistic Director for Sacred Fools Theater Company and as well as producer, overseeing such award winning productions as Hamlet Shut Up for the company in 2009, and later at the New York Fringe in 2010.
As an instructor, Suzanne has taught piano for the last 12 years in her own studio as well as for the Hollywood Academy of Music.
Elementary School, Pre-teen, Teenage, Adult
To inquire about lessons with Suzanne, please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (800) 417-4620.
- Piano Teacher, Hollywood Academy of Music, Hollywood, CA
- Piano Teacher, California Music Studio, Orange, CA
- Piano Teacher, Elements Music Corporation, Tustin, CA
- Graduated, Theater and Music (BA), Chapman University 
- Graduated, Directing (MFA), The New School for Drama 
- Arizona Music Study Program Graduate, Arizona State University 
- Founder's Scholarship for Academic Excellence - Chapman University 
Student Reviews for Suzanne
(0 out of 5 stars)