Influences: Listening to Beethoven, Windham Hill artists, and playing Schubert, Debussey and the Beatles.
A classically trained pianist, I currently teach piano and work as a music therapist as well. This gives me the insight of working with my students from a more developmental perspective. Whether my students need more time on a piece or need work presented in a different fashion, I am able to create fun and inspiring lessons for any age. I am also an improvisational musician, and can teach my students how to play 'off the page' where desired.
Elementary School, Pre-teen, Teenage, Adult
To inquire about lessons with Jill, please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (800) 417-4620.
- Music Therapist [1992 - Present]
- Piano Teacher, Massachusetts [1997 - Present]
- Piano Teacher, Oregon [1988 - 1992]
- Graduated, Masters in Music Therapy (MA), New York University 
- Dr. Mary Jane Cope [1986 - 1988]
- NRMT, Nordoff-Robbins Center for Music Therapy 
- MT-BC, Certification Board for Music Therapists 
- AMBUCS [1991 - 1993]
Student Reviews for Jill
(0 out of 5 stars)