Influences: Herbie Hancock, Duke Ellington, Theolonious Monk, Alicia Keys, Chopin, Rachmaninoff
Influences: Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, BB King, Eddie Van Halen
I provide music lessons to children with and without disabilities. I have 3+ years teaching piano, guitar, and French horn to children with ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder. Altogether, I have been teaching private lessons for 7 years, and love every minute of every lesson.
I believe music provides educational, cognitive, and therapeutic benefits to EVERYONE.
I can travel to homes in Bucks County. I also am able to teach in neighborhoods surrounding Northeast Philadelphia and Bensalem.
I have an undergraduate degree in Music Education and graduate degree in Music Therapy. I love providing successful and fun musical experiences to individuals with and without disabilities.
To inquire about lessons with Allison , please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (800) 417-4620.
- Have taught private music lessons for 7 years. [2005 - 2012]
- Graduated, Music Therapy (M.M. ), University of Miami 
Seminars and Workshops Attended:
- Music Therapy National Conference, American Music Therapy Association 
- Music Education, New Jersey, Rowan University 
- Merit-based scholarship - Rowan University 
- Educational Award - Americorps - City Year New York 
- University of Miami Symphonic Band - French horn [November, 2009]
Student Reviews for Allison
(0 out of 5 stars)
Allison 's Studio