Influences: Julian Bream, Andres Segovia, Soloduo, Paul Galbraith, Pepe Romero, Jimi Hendrix, Wes Montgomery, Jon Scofield, Pat Metheny, David Russell, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Page, J.S. Bach, many more.
Influences: Martha Argerich, Glenn Gould, Rachmaninoff, Mozart, J.S. Bach, Beethoven, Daniel Barenboim
Influences: Robert Plant, Stile Antico, B.B. King, Pavarotti,
Elementary School, Pre-teen, Teenage, Adult
To inquire about lessons with Jack, please fill out the Inquiry Form on this page, or call us at (800) 417-4620.
- Graduated, Performance, Classical Guitar (BM), USC Thornton School of Music 
- William Kanengiser [2007 - 2011]
- Steve Suvada [1994 - 2007]
- Pepe Romero [2007 - 2011]
Seminars and Workshops Attended:
- Guitar Festival, GFA 
- Presser Award - University of Southern California 
- Music Scholarship - USC Thornton School of Music 
- Outstanding Graduate - USC Thornton School of Music 
- Magna Cum Laude - USC 
- Outstanding Ensemble Award - USC Thornton 
- Grand Prize - Pacific Guitar Festival and Competion 
- 2nd Prize - California ASTA 
- First United Methodist Church at the Chicago Temple [February, 2013]
- Solo Concert at Southminster Presbyterian Church [March, 2013]
- Bojasky's - "Self-titled" 
- Helios Guitar Quartet - "Well Tempered Clavier Book 1" 
- Cimo Brothers - "singles" 
Student Reviews for Jack
(5.0 out of 5 stars)
Excellent teacher - June 27, 2013
By Priya S, Voice Lessons
Jack is an excellent teacher. I am an adult taking voice lessons from Jack.
Jack is truly passionate about music and very talented and knowledgable. He shares his great knowledge with patience and drives motivation. I have learnt a lot in just a few months, which has revived my passion to continually learn music in my adult years. I highly recommend Jack, and look forward to more lessons and learning from him.